Charlotte H. Yelp! review (April 2017)
"Olga is amazing!! She is very skilled and truly listens. She's got a really calm, upbeat, and kind spirit that really radiates too. My shoulders get especially tight due to way too many hours sitting at my desk and her deep tissue massage makes all the stress melt away. I really recommend her!"
Recent reviews (Myo masage clients):
-Everything was truly wonderful! I have never had such a good massage experience. It felt like a much needed medical procedure and I felt significantly better after it. Sheena Y.
-Olga really paid attention to the areas that needed work; she found spots I didn’t even realize needed attention, and was very careful to work around an existing injury. This was the most therapeutic massage I’ve ever received—it was very much worth it and I will be back to get another deep tissue from Olga! Matthew H
- Olga is terrific-- certainly the most skilled therapist I've found in Austin. Her background in running makes her particularly effective for sports massage and deep tissue massage. I have been recovering from a hamstring surgery, and I know Olga's body work is speeding up my recovery tremendously. Kim B
- Olga is a huge asset to Myo. She is so nice, listens, cares, highly knowledgeable and highly skilled. Couldn’t ask for more. Josh
- This was a much-needed deep tissue massage, and I was very pleased with the quality of the session. Olga worked skillfully and for a good while on a small injury which has not healed. Her neck work was excellent...wow! (John R)
- Olga is greatest. Don’t ever let her go (Adam W)
- Olga is my favorite massage therapist--she really knows the body and massage techniques to alleviate aches and pains. She also does a great job of listening and communicating with me throughout and after the session! (Carter P)
- Today (the day after my massage) is the first time I haven’t had a headache or numb-feeling arms in a week! Olga was amazing. (Debbie)
- Thank you so much Olga - I was in a lot of pain when I came in and you were so helpful. I'll be back! (Katie)
- Olga is an incredibly talented massage therapist and I enjoy every session with her. (Juliet C)
- Excellent massage. Olga showed both a great understanding of what she was doing and the ability to recognize what I needed. This was my first time with her, and I was very appreciative of what a good job she did. (Manny N)
- Olga i is great. After a lot of massage shopping, I've found a place and therapist that works perfectly. (Bhavik)
- It seems to me that you would be better off "selling" a way of doing things. A lifestyle that not only heals the body but inspires one to live a better and more fulfilling life. In a nutshell, have you thought about "selling" Olga, or more specifically, "OLGA'S WAY"? Whether you realize it or not, you are somewhat of an intriguing person. People remember you, they like you, you are inspiring to them. People who have heard of you want to meet you. You know people who know people. I think the best thing going for Olga is Olga! I think you would be GREAT at motivating, molding, teaching and helping people become less burdened and happier with life. -Claude
- My mom really liked your massage and your positive energy. She is glad she met you! She says her body is light and she feels no pain! (in lower back). She says she now knows why I have you every week for a massage! (Ruchi)
- Hey Olga! LOVED that massage. My foot is doing better. Can I schedule another massage? -Celeste
- I appreciate your encouragement!! I will be utilizing your services again very soon!! I am trying to get accustom to new ways of “stress management”, and my shoulders need your help with that! I will be seeing you very soon! -Sabrina
- If any of you are thinking about a massage in the near future for yourself or your significant others, I want to recommend Olga. I recently took a massage from her and it was really really good. She did not ask me for any endorsement but I thought of sharing this anyway since I guess all of us crave a little pampering now and then. If you are a runner and are dealing with an injury, you may also benefit from all her experience and insights as she has been an ultra runner for quite some time. -Itisha
- Olga! I feel so much better! Thank you so much. It was so nice to meet you too! I e-mailed Ben Blessing last night with the news that I had met you and had a massage from you. In any case, just wanted to say thank you! Definitely appreciate you giving up your evening to make me feel better! -Jollen
- In Austin, I know that 30mins is usually like $45-50, so your rates are INSANELY LOW in my view. We don't want you working for peanuts! Another good marketing opportunity would be through meeting and cultivating relationships with chiropractors. The clients you met through the chiropractor would at least have been somewhat screened through the doctor's practice. Good going lady! -Dr. M
- I really appreciate you coming out and working on me. I was so relaxed I went straight to bed and woke up feeling great. It is so nice to meet other women ultra runners. You are very inspiring! See you at cactus rose! -Heidi
- I have a friend, Olga Varlamova. I went to her today as did my friend Lisa. We both thought it was the best massage we’ve ever had—probably due to her extensive knowledge of the body: she’s a doctor (M.D. equivalent from Russia), a distance runner of the elite club of 100-mile runners (no typo there!), a certified professional trainer, and she works for UT doing stem cell research!) Yes, I am impressed w/ her. I enjoyed 1.5 hours of relaxation—Olga found stress points other therapists have missed regardless of the type of spa I visited (The Belagio, Canyon Ranch, Lake Austin Spa, Salon 505 and others where I paid over $100/hour). As you can tell, I highly recommend her! -L.A.
- I got a post race massage from Olga that was among the best I have ever had (and I have had many). I recommend helping yourself while helping a teammate! -John R.
- I took Olga up on one of her massages - it was excellent. Olga knows how to find all the right spots for runners and was able to identify other trouble areas. I feel great today! If you are looking for a massage you should give her a try. -John
- Thank you Olga...it was so great meeting you...you are a wonderful woman and you have definitely been an inspiration in my life. Thank you again... I am very fortunate to have met you...it was great timing for where I am in my life right now. -Jamie
- My left side neck and shoulder feel awesome...They were sore and noticeably tight on Monday...Tuesday, there was no soreness. And, Monday night was the first night in many months when I felt no pain when I rolled onto my left shoulder while I was sleeping. All in all, wonderful results! -Janice